Friday, March 15, 2019

Fix Your Bookmarks or Favorites Bar

Whether you call them bookmarks or favorites, I have a ton of them. I don't know about you, but I am always bookmarking websites and the space Google gives you on the bookmarks bar (or favorites bar) is really limited. Well, there is a solution for that and you can organize and minimize the amount of space those take up. Check out the screencast below to see how to get more crammed into that small space. As a bonus I am also creating a link to a previous post about organizing tabs. I am a self proclaimed tab hoarder, I always have a bunch open and that realestate gets crowded as well. So click this link TABS to find out about those solutions.

TRICKS WITH BOOKMARKS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Pd-Popup Blog

Welcome to the PD Pop-up blog where you can check-in to see tips and tricks related to technology and Google here at Southampton Township Sc...